Ukrainian men from 18 to 60 years old were banned from traveling abroad: what are the exceptions
Under martial law, for men aged 18-60, travel outside Ukraine is restricted. However, there are a number of exceptions that allow citizens to still cross the state border.
These grounds include:
- certificate of deferment from conscription and notification of enrollment in special military registration or
- conclusion of the military-medical commission on the unsuitability
Also, persons who are supported by
- three or more children under the age of 18, or
- who are independently raising a child (children) under the age of 18, or
- who has a child with a disability?
And also those who are:
- adoptive parent
- guardian, or
- whose close relatives died or went missing during the anti-terrorist operation.
- Zelensky and Biden discussed strengthening sanctions against Russia and defense assistance to Ukraine
An aspiring medical student from southern India