No visa fee for Ukrainians: Canada has canceled fees for obtaining most migration and travel documents for citizens of Ukraine against the backdrop of Russian military aggression and war.
It is reported by Medico topics, with reference to the press service of the Canadian Ministry of Immigration .
We are talking about the abolition of fees for obtaining such documents: Canadian passports, travel documents for permanent residence, proof of citizenship, visas for visitors, as well as work and study permits. So there is no visa fee for Ukrainians.
“Following details will be available in the coming weeks when these events are launched,” the agency said.
In addition, the country will issue open work permits to Ukrainian visitors, workers and students who are now in Canada and “are unable to return home so they can stay longer if they wish.”
It is also reported that all migration applications from Ukrainians will be considered as a priority, a separate telephone line will be launched (613-321-4243) for issues related to Ukraine, they will issue one-time entry documents for immediate family members of Canadian citizens and permanent residents who do not have proper passports.
- Ukraine closes checkpoints on the border with Russia and Belarus
- Biden: An alternative to sanctions against Russia is the beginning of the Third World War
- Turkey has banned the passage of Russian war ships to the Black Sea
- Following Cyprus. Italy also supported Russia’s disconnection from SWIFT, – Zelensky
- Due to the war in Ukraine: Rolls Royce stops purchasing Russian titanium for aircraft engines
- The invaders launched a rocket attack on Vasilkov.
And, let me know your opinion in the comment box.