Happy Birthday, Zayn Malik: Zain Javadd Malik, better known as Zayn Malik, is a British singer who turns 29 today. In 2010, Malik auditioned for the British X-Factor. He was called back into the competition in 2010, along with four other contestants, to create the boy band ‘One Direction,’ which quickly became a global sensation.
In 2015, Malik left the band to accept a solo recording contract with RCA Records, and in 2016, he released his first studio album Mind of Mine, which featured the hit single “Pillowtalk,” making him the first British male artist to debut at number one in both the UK and the US.
Malik won an American Music Award and an MTV Video Music Award, among other honors. He’s also the only musician to win the Billboard Music Award for New Artist of the Year twice, first as a member of One Direction and again as a solo artist in 2017. Today is the singer’s birthday we know, Before wishes him Happy Birthday, Zayn Malik, Let’s see something you all people probably don’t know.
Here are 29 things you probably didn’t know about Zayn Malik
1. Zayn Malik was born in Bradford’s St Luke’s Hospital on January 12, 1993. Prior to his departure from One Direction in 2015, he was the band’s second-oldest member after Louis.
2. Despite the fact that Zayn is unable to swim and suffers from Aquaphobia, he enjoys sharks, particularly hammerheads.
3. Zayn’s name is spelled with an I (Zain), but he prefers ‘Zayn’ as a stage name since he feels it seems more original.
4. Doniya, Waliyha, and Safaa are Zayn’s three sisters.
5. Zayn dated Rebecca Ferguson, a fellow X Factor competitor, for four months until the two “drifted apart.” Rebecca is Zayn’s senior by six years.
6. Zayn’s father is a British Pakistani named Yaser, and his mother is an Englishwoman named Tricia Malik (Brannan).
7. “Never live life in dread of death, no matter how difficult life gets, don’t lose hope,” is one of Zayn’s most remembered mottos.
8. “My new year’s resolution is definitely to quit smoking,” Zayn declared at the start of 2012. It’s something I have to do.” Come on, Zayn, show some determination!
9. Zayn has an odd pre-show ritual: he always washes his teeth before taking the stage. His habit “is a little bit strange,” he conceded.
10. “I’m incredibly drawn to a girl’s eyes,” Zayn replied when asked what the nicest feature of a girl’s physique is. They don’t need to be a specific color. “I believe a girl’s eyes may reveal a lot than others.”
11. As a child, Zayn used to like singing R Kelly’s soppy ballad ‘I Believe I Can Fly.’ “I have quite a few films of him singing as a tiny child but he’s stopped me from exposing anyone,” his mother Tricia told the Daily Record. In a green dressing gown, he sings I Believe I Can Fly, which is my favorite.” This video HAS TO BE released!
12. When Zayn was ten years old, he had his first kiss with a girl named Sophie Kirk.
13. Zayn considers intellect to be the most significant quality in a woman.
14. Going out for a meal, seeing a movie at the theatre, and then returning home to ‘relax’ with some beverages would be Zayn’s dream date.
15. Zayn thinks Justin Bieber is adorable! “I think Justin Bieber is cute looking, but it would be a bit harsh and egotistical for me to say myself,'” Zayn said when asked who he thinks is sexier, 1D or Bieber.
16. In SugarScape’s Hottest Lads of 2011 vote, Zayn landed in the third position. Niall took first place, followed by Dougie Poynter of McFly.
17. One Direction’s worldwide popularity, according to Zayn, is “beyond my wildest thoughts” and “insane.”
18. Zayn’s mother, Tricia, used to cry when he left home to join the 1D Boys. “When he leaves, I weep at the gate and he cries, ‘Mum!’ ‘I won’t go to war!’ “I have to remain there and wave back at him sobbing as a car arrives for him,” she told the Daily Record.
19. Zayn’s breast tattoo depicts the meaning of his surname, which is ‘king.’ (Malik)
20. Zayn would only bring one item on a desert island: a large container filled with water. Sensible!
21. When a female fan fainted when she met Zayn, he was speechless. “Obviously you don’t get to witness stuff like that unless you’re The Beatles, who have that power,” he told We, Love Po, “and seeing it so close was a bit terrifying.” I didn’t like it when she passed out in front of me, however, it was cool to know I could make a girl faint!”
22. ‘Tell Me A Lie,’ written by Kelly Clarkson, is Zayn’s favorite single on ‘Up All Night.’
23. Zayn liked to collect comic books when he was little. “It was rather a geeky thing to do!” he confesses.
24. Zayn Malik never imagined he’d make it to the X Factor finals. He claims he entered the competition “simply for the fun of it.”
25. Zayn’s supporters are extremely important to him. “Fans aren’t just fans — they’re part of my family,” he once stated.
26. Zayn would have supper with Michael Jackson, dead or alive if he could.
27. At the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards, ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’ won Best Collaboration, as well as Best Collaboration of the Year at the 2017 MTV Millennial Awards.
28. From time to time, Zayn becomes bored of staying in hotels. “We fly to all these wonderful places and don’t get to see anything; we just get to see the insides of hotels,” he adds.
29. Zayn is a multi-millionaire, but we’re sure you already knew that.
We wish him a very happy and healthy birthday once more! Happy Birthday Zayn Malik
Get instant Bollywood news at Medico topics twitter handle
News Analyst and Content manager.