The Indian Ministry of Home Affairs today released the fourth phase of unlock guidelines on Corona virus prevention. According to the Ministry of Home Affairs, the virus controls announced till August 31 will continue till September 30.
- It has also been announced that the first Metro train service will be operational from the 7th of next month.
- The new order of the Ministry of Home Affairs in this regard clearly explains what the relaxations are accordingly, schools and educational institutions will be closed until September 30.
- However online education will be encouraged to continue with distance education. It has been suggested that 50 per cent of teachers can invite non-teaching staff to schools to conduct online classes.
- Students in grades 9 through 12 will be allowed to attend schools on a voluntary basis if they are residents outside the control zones.
- Students pursuing higher education and research will be allowed to continue research on the basis of consultation conducted by the Federal Department of Higher Education with the Central Interior, depending on the situation.
- In the states where the Metro rail service is in force, the passenger service will be allowed to run gradually from September 7. That too will be based on the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India.
- A maximum of 100 people will be allowed to participate in
- Government programs,
- Culture and
- Religion. (The permit will come into effect on September 21)
- All participants will be required to wear a face mask.
- However, it has been announced that a maximum of 50 people will be allowed to attend the wedding and a maximum of 20 people will be allowed to attend the funeral. This procedure is valid until September 20th. It has been announced that this number will be increased to 100 from the next day.
- Theaters, swimming pools and amusement parks will continue to be closed. However, the Ministry of Home Affairs has said that open-air theaters will be allowed to open after September 21.
- Unlock guidelines instructed that any local public mutilation controls in the Corona Virus control zones should not be imposed without the advice of the state or district administration or the federal government.
- It also said there should be no restrictions on people and freight traffic between districts and states. It is also advised that no permission is required for such activities.
- The Indian Ministry of Home Affairs has announced that separate guidelines will be issued soon to regulate the
- movement of passenger trains,
- air passengers,
- Vande Bharat and
- Indian Marine sailors.
Click here to see MHA guidelines
Click here to see D.O letter
News Analyst and Content manager.