Brendan Fraser, the best actor, enters the Oscars picture room at the 95th Academy Awards on March 12, 2023, in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, the United States. Brendan James Fraser is a Canadian and American actor best recognized for his main parts in hit comedies, dramas, and blockbusters.
He has won numerous honors, including a BAFTA Award nomination, a Critics’ Choice Movie Award, an Academy Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a Golden Globe Award.
He has since won the best actor oscar award for his groundbreaking performance in Darren Aronof sky’s The Whale. Brendan Fraser’s stunning girlfriend has stood by his side throughout his remarkable Hollywood return.
The lowdown about Jeanne Moore is given here. Keep reading to know more about the 2023 Oscar winner’s, wife, girlfriend, and relationship status in this post.
Oscar 2023 Winner
One of the most exciting comeback tales of the year is officially over. In recognition of his ground-breaking work in Darren Aronofsky’s The Whale, Brendan Fraser, a megastar of the 1990s and the early 2000s who had recently retreated from Hollywood, was awarded the Best Actor Oscar.
Watch Fraser’s Oscar-Winning Speech below:
Fraser onto the stage and remarked, “So this is what the multiverse looks like. “Oh, my god. I appreciate the Academy award and our studio, A24, for producing such a daring movie.
And I appreciate Darren Aronofsky for rescuing my artistic career and bringing me aboard the excellent vessel The Whale. The nominees who laid their “whale-sized hearts naked so that we could look into your souls like no one else could do,” he continued, including screenwriter Samuel D. Hunter, the movie’s “lighthouse,” and his fellow contenders. I am privileged to be included in this category with you.
“I wanted to be reintroduced,” Fraser told Vanity Fair for a first-look feature on The Whale. Aronofsky said that he imagined “every movie star” in the role of Charlie, an English teacher grieving the loss of his partner and binge-eating to the point that he has become housebound.
Only when he thought of Fraser, Aronofsky said, did the character of Charlie truly click. “I want to learn from the people I’m working with at this point in my career,” Fraser said.
“I’ve had such variety, a lot of high highs and low lows, so what I’m keen for, in the second half of my time doing this, is to feel like I’m contributing to the craft and I’m learning from it. This is a prime opportunity. I wanted to disappear into it. My hope was that I would become unrecognizable.”
Brendan Fraser: Who Is He?
Fraser is well-known for his parts in well-liked movies from the 1990s and the beginning of the 2000s, including The Mummy, George of the Jungle, and Journey to the Center of the Earth.
He took a sabbatical from acting, but most recently appeared in the film The Whale, for which he was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Drama).
Together with Hugh Jackman for The Son, Bill Nighy for Living, Austin Butler for Elvis, and Jeremy Pope for The Inspection, he was nominated.
Who Is the Girlfriend of Brendan Fraser?
Information on the Relationship of the “Whale” Star.
Brendan Fraser is certainly well-known to you thanks to films like The Mummy and George of the Jungle. The 54-year-old star took a hiatus from acting after a succession of hits, but she has since made a comeback in the entertainment business.
He was even nominated for an Oscar and the Golden Globe for his most recent work, The Whale. Also, Fraser has started attending more red-carpet occasions and premieres as a result of the recent hype around his part. Fans are therefore interested in learning more about his wife Jeanne Moore, who has frequently appeared as a plus-one.
For more information on Brendan Fraser’s girlfriend, scroll down.
Who is Brendan Fraser’s girlfriend, Jeanne Moore?
- Meet Jeanne Moore, a skilled hair and cosmetics specialist. She has her own business called Jeanne Makes You Up and provides a range of cosmetic services.
- Moore is “trained in special effects makeup and prosthetics,” according to Us Weekly. She has so contributed to a variety of projects, including movies, music videos, editorials, and runway displays. Robin Antin, Marie Osmond, and Paula Abdul are some of her well-known clients.
- Jeanne Moore has been by Brendan’s side for nearly six months, albeit their connection is still relatively fresh. In September, the couple made their relationship official by walking the red carpet together at the Venice Film Festival. They have kept their meeting circumstances private.
- Before pursuing a career in makeup, Jeanne attended Cal State Fullerton to study marketing. She is skilled in special effects, and her website claims that she has worked on movies and music videos.
- Brendan kissed Jeanne and gave a speech in which he thanked her for helping him win the SAG Award for Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role. He stated, “I couldn’t accomplish any of this without Jeanne’s love, which is like the clarion call that is my girl Jeanne. Sincere gratitude “Said he.
- During the ceremony, Jeanne enthusiastically paid him a homage on Instagram, writing, “Congratulations to my amazingly gifted man! What a wonderful honor! I am extremely pleased with you! Salutations to a fantastic team!” Jeanne added several unposed images of the pair from the memorable evening.
- We don’t know a lot about their relationship, including how they met and when they first started dating, which is unfortunate. The 79th Venice International Film Festival saw the pair walk the red carpet for the first time.
- Since then, Moore has accompanied Fraser to a number of occasions, including the 2022 Gotham Awards, the GQ Men of the Year Party, and the Mill Valley Film Festival.
Social Media Accounts
|Jeanne’s Instagram Account @jeannemoore1001
Jeanne’s LinkedIn Account @jeanne-moore
Relationship Between Jeanne and Brendan Fraser
Jeanne and Brendan keep their love a secret. They’ve kept their relationship history and how they first connected privately. On September 4, 2022, they made their debut in front of the public at the 79th Venice Film Festival.
The couple attended the BFI London Film Festival together the following month when Brendan once again received a standing ovation from the audience.
On January 5, Brendan and Jeanne made their subsequent appearance on the red carpet at the 34th Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala.
Brendan looked smart in a dark navy blue suit with a black bowtie and black shoes, while Jeanne looked stunning in a navy blue dress and black heels. Brendan was given the Spotlight Award for his work in The Whale, and Jeanne proudly stood by his side.
5 Quick Facts of Jeanne Moore
1. Professional makeup artist and hairstylist Jeanne
Moore owns her own company, Jeanne Makes You Up, and she is a qualified cosmetics and hair artist. The April Love Make-Up Academy is where she received her training. Her website claims that she can create looks “in a couple of minutes” for both weddings and movies.
2. She resides in the Los Angeles region.
The makeup artist is based in Calabasas, California, according to her LinkedIn profile. Even so, she pursued a marketing degree at California State University, Fullerton.
3. She Has Worked on a Range of Projects in the Past
Steak or Ramen and Hitta Like Me are only a couple of the film and music video productions on her portfolio. Moore has also contributed to editorials, runway presentations, and theatrical plays in addition to cover photography.
4. She Has Special Effects Makeup Certification
The founder of Jeanne Makes You Up holds certifications in prosthetics and makeup for special effects.
5. She Has Worked With a Bunch of Stars
Moore has worked on projects with a wide variety of celebrities like fitness personalities Billy Blanks, Paula Abdul, and Marie Osmond.
Who Is Afton Smith?
Afton Smith, Brendan’s ex-wife, is a former actress who is now a writer. Afton, who hails from Northport, Long Island, according to her IMDb, started her acting career in 1987 with a little part in the movie Less than Zero.
In the following years, she was cast in the films Pyrates, Fried Green Tomatoes, Reality Bites, and A Reason to Believe. She met Brendan in 1993, and they both starred in George of the Jungle as Ursula’s friend (played by Leslie Mann).
Afton subsequently gave up acting and wrote a book about classic films from the Golden Era of cinema called Hollywood Chooses the Classics: A Guide for the Novice & the Aficionado, which was published in 2004.
For kids with autistic spectrum disorders like Griffin, the son of Afton and Brendan, she published the children’s book Point to Happy in 2011.
Brendan Fraser and Afton’s Relationship
It is said that Brendan and Afton first connected during a BBQ hosted by Winona Ryder in July 1993. On September 27, 1998, they were united in marriage and received three sons: Griffin, 20; Holden, 18; and Leland, 16.
Griffin, according to Brendan, is “ranked on the autistic spectrum,” he told GQ in 2018. The actor continued, “And because of this, he needs more love in the world, and he receives it. And among his brothers, one has always served as the enforcer and the other as the speaker since they were young.
Brendan’s publicist said in 2007 that the actor and Afton were separating after nine years of marriage. Brendan was reportedly ordered to pay $50,000/month in alimony and $25,000/month in child support before the divorce was finally finalized two years later.
But, according to Radar Online, Brendan petitioned the courts in 2011 for a decrease in his alimony payments, claiming that he couldn’t afford them. Later, Afton allegedly charged Brendan with fraud and claimed that he was concealing assets from his film productions.
The children of Brendan and Afton are currently in shared custody. In 2018, Brendan revealed to GQ that his sons resided with their mother in Greenwich, Connecticut, just a short drive from his Bedford, New York, home. They are constantly present, he remarked.
Follow us on Twitter for more updates.
Lavanya (Senior Editor) is a full-time content writer with almost 5 years of experience and a part-time teacher. She joined Medico Topics on the Breaking News trainee scheme in 2022 and now works on MedicoTopics.com. As a lifelong learner, She is constantly curious about learning new things and passionate about sharing knowledge with people through her writing and teaching.