Jade Cooper death: Founder of Tripped Out Vinyl died from cystic fibrosis, cause of death and obituary

Jade Cooper, the founder of Tripped Out Vinyl, passed away on April 9th. Let’s see How did the Founder of Tripped Out Vinyl Jade Cooper die and Jade Cooper cause of death in detail.


How did Jade Cooper die?

In her husband’s arms, with her family at her side, Jade Cooper passed away on Sunday, April 9th, at 5:53 p.m.

Jade Cooper’s husband Ben shared the devastating news on Facebook,

“My beautiful wife, my best friend, my partner in crime. You are my person, my lobster, my ride or die. You made love and happiness so easy.

The love I have for you is unconditional and never ending. You have shown me what true love is.

Unfortunately Jade passed away on Sunday, April the 9th, at 5:53 pm, in my arms, with her family with us at her side. I know it was the hardest thing I will ever do in my life.”


Jade Cooper cause of death

We’re sorry to have to inform you that Jade Cooper has passed away. Jade Cooper was regarded as having a friendly personality. Many people must be curious to know the Jade Cooper cause of death in light of the recent news.

Due to Cystic Fibrosis, Jade Cooper underwent a double lung transplant in 2016. Sadly, she developed organ rejection, requiring a second double lung transplant in March 2021. This time, the transplant was quite challenging; the procedure required 25 hours, 42 liters of blood, and 3 emergency trips back to the operating room within the first 2 weeks after surgery.

Regrettably, she experienced a little air leak on her right anastomosis following her most recent transplant ( connection from the new lungs to her body ). They had to do another operation to fix the air leak, removing a portion of her omentum flap (extra tissue in her belly) and stitching it onto the leaky area. This resulted in the accumulation of scar tissue, other tissues, and long-lasting sutures, which over time gradually closed up and prevented her from breathing via that lung.

The airway might be expanded by medical professionals using a balloon catheter to make it virtually normal size. It is only a few millimeters broad for an average, healthy individual, and the stretching tends to continue for two to three months at a time. They were able to screen for infections and rejection while doing that, as well as remove any additional mucus from her lungs.

Despite having new lungs, she still generates excess mucus due to the fact that she had cystic fibrosis. Due to her tiny airway and lack of an immune system, she doesn’t have the ability to remove the phlegm alone, which is a highly serious situation.

When she was finally allowed to leave the intensive care unit and go back to her Toronto flat, she spent about 4 months there. In August 2021, she returned to Burton. Since then, Jade and her husband have experienced six medical emergencies that required them to return to Toronto for several weeks at a time.

Ben posted on his Facebook page in September 2022 that Jade had messaged him stating she was suddenly having trouble breathing and needed a lot more oxygen. Jade has been returned to the step-down ICU due to her fluctuating oxygen demands, according to a Facebook post by Ben. Her x-ray did, however, show additional fluid and a possible infection once more. He said that she was feeling a lot better that evening.

She was in for the second transplant operation in October 2022 at 5 p.m. after being told it would take place at 1 p.m. Ben was informed that they could improve the condition, which was Highly improbable. Ben was supposed to be informed after she had finished the surgery (he was told 1.5 hours maximum). Her right lung’s pulmonary artery was constricted by scarring after her second transplant. The size has shrunk to that of a spaghetti noodle. There was a significant risk they wouldn’t be able to get a catheter into the constricted vein, but they succeeded today. It was expanded from the size of a spaghetti noodle to that of a pencil.

She was taken in for her angiography in November 2022. Ben posted on Facebook that Jade had returned from the treatment but that he had not heard yet if it had been successful. During two of those visits, Jade required a ventilator for several weeks, and in December, she required airlifting to Toronto after contracting a lung infection that caused her kidneys to stop functioning.

Ben, Jade’s spouse of ten years, has remained at her side. Ben often worked from home or tooktime off from work to be with her when she was ill and had to return to Toronto for treatment.

Unfortunately, Jade Cooper passed away on Sunday, April 9th, at 5:53 p.m.


GoFund Me:

Ben and Jade established a GoFundMe campaign in September 2022 to aid with the medical costs. The costs associated with this are MASSIVE, and the government offers little support (been denied disability assistance dozens of times even after several appeals, no accommodation reimbursement from Medicare if Jade is admitted). Depending on the season, a one-week hotel stay in Toronto normally costs between $1200 and $1800. And sure, that includes the reduction in the medical rate. Her hospital stay in December cost close to $8000 when you factor in the cost of the hotel, meals, transportation, and over-the-counter meds. They worked very hard to pay off that debt, but they have subsequently needed to return to Toronto four times, adding to their costs.



One of the worst things anyone can go through in life is losing a loved one. Any journey must have a destination at the end. The person’s time on earth has regrettably come to an end now that they have died. We wish her eternal peace and send our thoughts and prayers to her loved ones, family, friends. May she rest in peace.

Kindly use the comment box below to honor the death of Jade Cooper by leaving a tribute.


Jung Chae Yul death: What happened to the Zombie Detective actress? Cause of death and obituary

Lesley Trotter found dead: 78 Brisbane retired teacher found dead in wheelie bin near Toowong

Follow us on Twitter for more updates.

Leave a Comment