Is Asad Khan dead or alive? What happened to the Kenyan rally driver? Explained


Is Asad Khan dead or alive? What happened to the Kenyan rally driver? Explained

Asad Khan who was allegedly assaulted by rally driver Maxine Wahome suffered serious injuries. Let’s find out Is Asad Khan dead or alive and What happened to the Kenyan rally driver in detail.

  • The family confirmed to the Star that the driver is alive and receiving medication.
  • The sister Safina Hussein Khan, however, disclosed that the driver is still in acute condition.

Is Asad Khan dead or alive?

Asad Khan, the man who Maxine Wahome, a prominent rally racer, is accused of assaulting, is still alive. The driver is still alive and taking his medication, the family said in a statement to the Star.

Driver’s sister Safina Hussein Khan’s statement

The driver is still in critical condition, according to the driver’s sister Safina Hussein Khan.

“We’re in the hospital right now. He is currently having dialysis and is in a severe state. While we hope for his recovery, we would like those who are spreading false information about his death to halt and remove their posts “Wednesday, Safina told the Star.

The statement follows false allegations that Asad had passed away quite recently. The family requested a blood donation for the Safari rally driver on Tuesday. He was then admitted to Avenue Hospital in Nairobi’s Parklands.

“All of his friends and well-wishers are cordially asked to remember him in their prayers. Five pints of blood with blood group A+ or O+ are needed by the medical staff at Avenue Hospital ICU for his continuous care “A message was published on Facebook.

Wahome, who was detained on Monday concerning Asad’s injuries, was freed on Wednesday after posting an Sh100,000 cash bond while the allegations of assault are being investigated. After Asad’s brother, Adila Khan, reported the assault to the police, she was detained at an apartment in Kilimani.

What happened to the Kenyan rally driver?

Following an altercation involving her partner and fellow rally driver Asad Khan, Kenyan rally driver Maxine Wahome was charged with domestic abuse on Wednesday.

When Wahome, 26, became the first Kenyan woman to win the third-tier WRC Safari Rally in June, she received praise. She appeared in court in Nairobi and was granted release after posting a bail of $815 in cash.

The court was informed by the prosecution that Wahome had assaulted her 50-year-old partner on Monday at their flat and that they had asked for her to be held for a fortnight.

State prosecutor James Gachoka reported that Khan was “admitted at a High Dependency Unit in severe condition with serious deep slashes on the right ankle.”

Wahome has refuted the allegations. On Tuesday, the Khan family posted a social media plea asking for blood donations.

Court’s Statement

A lady was charged with attacking her boyfriend, who is presently hospitalized and in severe condition, on Tuesday and appeared before a Nairobi court.

However, the woman claimed she was the victim and was unable to be recognized as a result of a decision by senior principal Magistrate Bernard Ochoi. The famous woman requested that the case be heard in secret, claiming that she was a victim and needed protection.

While allowing coverage of yesterday’s proceedings, Mr. Ochoi urged the blocking of the two people’s names. In addition, the magistrate prohibited the media from using their pictures while he decided whether to approve the application this morning.

Rally driver Maxine Muringo Wahome in the dock at the Milimani Law Court on December 14, 2022 

Asad Khan in ICU

While the boyfriend, a top rally driver, is still being treated in an intensive care unit (ICU) ward of a Nairobi hospital, his family is pleading for blood donations.

The police requested a 14-day hold on the woman when she appeared in court because the injured partner was still in the high-dependency unit and critically unwell. The male allegedly suffered a significant cut to his ankle from the woman, according to testimony given in court.

Maxine Wahome’s detention

The woman was detained on Monday at their flat, the investigating officer informed the court. According to rumors, the boyfriend’s brother called the police and reported the incident. According to the authorities, there were broken glasses and bleeding glass at the site.

Through her attorney, the sobbing woman in the hoodie claimed that she was the victim of the assault. She said that while he was attacking her, the male wounded himself. She also needs defense as a victim. The attorney added that more research was needed and it was too early to determine who was the aggressor and who was the victim.

Again, because he is still asleep, the complainant has not yet recorded his account. She was taken away by the police, and she will appear in court this morning to hear the decision on the investigating officer’s request.



Missing Daniel Strawhun Passed away, Details about his Cause of Death

What happened to DJ Stephen? More details about ‘tWitch’ Boss cause of death

Follow us on Twitter for more updates.


Leave a Comment