If you are not aware of the news yet, Let me give an intro. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas announced the arrival of their baby via surrogacy. The couple has asked for privacy as they focus on their family. The pair used their individual social media accounts to announce the joyous news to the rest of the globe. Their message was as follows: “We are pleased to announce that we have welcomed a surrogate baby into our family. We humbly request privacy at this unique time so that we can devote our attention to our family. Thank you a lot.” But Why Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Choose to have a Surrogacy Baby.
Anyway, after hearing that Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are having a baby through surrogacy, many people may be wondering why they chose to have a surrogacy kid. Why don’t they have a normal child? What may be the purpose of this announcement? What does surrogacy entail, and what are the benefits and drawbacks? and blah blah…
In this segment, I’ll lead you through the answers to the questions that are bothering your mind.
What is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a procedure in which a woman, also known as a gestational carrier or surrogate, is implanted with a person’s or couple’s embryos and then carries and delivers the pregnancy for them. The surrogate is genetically unrelated to the child in gestational surrogacy. She agrees to relinquish all parental rights and hand the baby over to the Intended Parents after delivery, which is a key aspect of the surrogacy contract.
Surrogacy is increasingly being acknowledged as a viable option for producing children. Surrogacy has gained popularity not just among couples who have tried but failed, but also among celebrities. Surrogacy is causing Indian celebrities, particularly in Bollywood, to make news by becoming parents to newborns. Ekta Kapoor, a well-known Bollywood film and television serial producer, recently chose surrogacy, inspired by her brother Tusshar Kapoor, who became the father of a newborn boy through surrogacy and IVF.
The IVF specialists and physicians at the well-known infertility clinic Kiran Infertility Centre in Hyderabad say that the availability of surrogacy has reduced the popularity of adoption.
Reasons Why Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Choose to have a Surrogacy Baby
Why Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Choose to have a Surrogacy Baby.
Surrogacy has aided couples with medical or other problems, and The Guardian reported in 2019 on an increasing trend among Hollywood stars and other rich individuals who are opting for surrogacy because it is a more convenient option to have children and fits better into a woman’s busy schedule.
Although we don’t know the exact reason, mentioned reasons below might be one. Continue reading…
- Giving birth has a significant influence on the female body, and you gain a significant amount of weight. Perhaps being a trendy model who works 24 hours a day led Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas to choose a surrogacy baby.
- The body needs rest if you are towards a normal baby and thus it will be difficult for Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas to get back on their very normal routine for a while.
- Every actor and actress, whether in Hollywood or Bollywood, needs to keep their body in shape. She must be out of shape for a time if they choose to have a regular baby delivery. Another reason might be this.
- It’s a lot handier, and there is no pain at all. This is an important reason for most of the celebrities who are choosing surrogacy.
- Obviously, They can afford it and make everything simple in spite of going through hard times in the future.
- They can also continue their life pretty normally in the 9 months, you know. No symptoms. Nothing.
- It’s a lot easier for them legally.
- They simply want to do it.
8 Bollywood celebs who became parents through surrogacy
1. Sunny Leone
Sunny Leone is an actress who is well-known for her. Sunny Leone surprised everyone when she announced in 2017 that she and her husband Daniel Weber had adopted a female child named Nisha. Another surprise came in March 2018, when she revealed that they had expanded their family through surrogacy by adding two more children, boys Noah and Asher.
2. Kashmera Shah and Krushna Abhishek
Through surrogacy and IVF, comedian Krushna Abhishek and actress Kashmera Shah became joyful parents of twin sons. In India, the surrogacy practice is now widely employed. Kashmera and Krushna are ecstatic. Their lives have been drastically altered as a result of this catastrophe.
3. Shah Rukh Khan
Surrogacy was also used to give birth to Shah Rukh Khan’s adorable AbRam. In 2013, SRK and his wife Gauri Khan, who already had Aryan and Suhana Khan, decided to have AbRam through surrogacy. Abram’s beautiful and charming images are currently causing a stir on the internet. SRK, on the other hand, never misses an opportunity to post AbRam’s lovely moments on social media. Abram is also close to SRK’s close buddies and has become everyone’s eye candy. However, many of us may forget that, before the birth of Abram, SRK was involved in a sex determination lawsuit, from which he was quickly released.
4. Aamir Khan
Reena, Aamir’s ex-wife, was his first wife. Junaid and Ira are his two children with her. However, in 2004, after divorcing his first wife, Aamir married Kiran Rao. By deciding to have a child through IVF surrogacy, the couple has set an example for the rest of society. Many people welcomed the couple’s choice, which they had made together. In 2011, they were gifted with a baby boy named Azad Rao after undergoing surrogacy.
5. Sohail Khan
Sohail Khan, Salman Khan’s younger brother, married Seema Khan in 1998 and opted to use IVF surrogacy. Their second kid is a surrogate boy named Yohan, who is five years old. There was a rumor circulating around B-town that the pair might divorce owing to various conflicts, but they debunked the rumors and have been happily married for 19 years.
6. Farah Khan
Farah Khan, a choreographer, and director in Bollywood married Shirish Kunder, an editor, and director, while she was in her forties. The couple tried for two years to conceive but were unable to do so. Finally, she decided to go forward with the IVF operation, which paid off handsomely. On February 11, 2008, Farah gave birth to triplets. Diva, Czar, and Anya are the names of her three children.
7. Tusshar Kapoor
Tusshar received a blessing in the shape of a newborn boy named Lakshya, despite his lack of success in the film industry. The actor is a single parent who chose to have a kid via surrogacy. Tusshar formally shared the news last year on June 27th, which came as a nice surprise to everyone. The Mastizaade actor is currently living happily with his parents and daughter Lakshya.
8. Karan Johar
Karan Johar, a well-known film director, and producer, also had twins thanks to surrogacy treatment. The 44-year-old filmmaker, on the other hand, has long been chastised for his views and sexual orientation. He was also chastised after making the statement. He, on the other hand, was unconcerned about what society thought and brought the children home. They were given the names Yash and Roohi by him. The filmmaker is presently attempting to spend as much time as possible with his children.
- Hrithik Roshan’s birthday: 5 wonderful moments with his ex-wife Sussanne and children that went viral
Some of the advantages of surrogacy
- Surrogacy provides intended parents with a unique opportunity to start a family, regardless of whether they are experiencing infertility or are unable to conceive on their own.
- Through gestational surrogacy, one or both parents may be able to maintain a biological bond with their child. Surrogacy has a high success rate and allows families to grow without losing their genetic heritage.
- Intended Parents have access to skilled specialists, attorneys, and authoritative agencies that strive to assist them in every way they can.
- It’s a fantastic method for the surrogate to earn some cash.
- Because of developments in medical science, the success rate of surrogacy pregnancy is high.
- Surrogate mothers are thoroughly vetted to ensure that only the best prospects are chosen.
- Working with the right people will help you overcome your anxieties about surrogacy and gain confidence in the entire process.
Some of the disadvantages of surrogacy
- Surrogacy can be a difficult process. Surrogacy laws and complicated medical processes surround gestational surrogacy. Legal procedures might be difficult to understand at times. To ensure the procedure is conducted safely and lawfully, it is critical to engage closely with a trustworthy specialist like Southern Surrogacy.
- The price of surrogacy might be rather high. Surrogacy can be costly due to a large number of persons and services necessary to conduct a successful surrogacy.
- Surrogacy necessitates relinquishing some power. While intended parents sometimes feel more in control and involved than families who choose adoption, you will have to cede some control and trust your surrogate to bear your pregnancy.
Depending on the circumstances, it may or may not be successful.
It is possible that families and societies will not accept it.
After all, they have made the decision to have a surrogacy baby and we can’t simply say, Aww Why did Priyanka Chopra choose surrogacy. When people decide to accomplish anything in our emerging modern world, almost everything turns out to be fine. And I don’t believe it’s due to a social issue. This is a decision made by their family. That’s it. Let me know what you think in the comments section.
You might like this one,
News Analyst and Content manager.