The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued the UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 for direct recruitment to 785 vacant posts of PAC (Male), 291 vacant posts of PAC/IRB (Male), and 445 vacant posts of Fireman (Male/Female) in the Uttarakhand Police Department, totaling 1521 reserved cadre vacancies.
Interested and qualified applicants can apply online until February 16, 2022, at http://upsssc.gov.in/.
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested applicants should go to the UKSSSC’s official website and apply online by clicking on the ‘OTR’ link. Candidates only need to build a one-time registration profile and fill in the necessary information.
Because the information supplied in the OTR will be included in the application form, candidates are urged to carefully fill out the data. Candidates are encouraged to use the edit option on OTR to correct details before completing the application form. The Commission is expected to hold an objective style test, either offline or online, to select applicants.
The examination-related information will be released as soon as possible. The information will be delivered by SMS and e-mail provided by the applicants at the time of registration, and the admit card will be issued online. Candidates should be aware that their Admit Card will not be mailed to them.
What are the eligibility criteria for UKSSSC Recruitment 2022?
All candidates must have passed their intermediate test or have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, university, or institute.
Candidates for the male constable position must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years.
All applicants for the Fireman position must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022: Important Date
|UKSSSC 2022 Events||UKSSSC Exam Date|
|Constable and Fireman Application Process Start Date||January 03, 2022|
|Constable and Fireman Application Process Last Date||February 16, 2022|
|Start of Application Process||Second week Of June 2022|
|End of Application Process||Third week of July 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Constable and Fireman Exam Date||June 2022|
|UKSSSC Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Date of Result Announcement||To be announced|
UKSSSC Application Fees
To complete the application procedure, candidates must pay the application fees. The application fees for the UKSSSC 2022 in several categories are shown below.
- Candidates from the general/OBC category must deposit only INR 300.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay only INR 150 as a deposit.
Fees must be paid online using net banking, credit card, or debit card.
UKSSSC Admit Card 2022
Before the written test, the UKSSSC 2022 Admit Card will be available on the official website. Candidates who applied for the UKSSSC 2022 Exam will soon be able to get the UKSSSC admission card using their login credentials from the official website.
How to Download UKSSSC 2022 Admit Card?
Step 1: Go to the official UKSSSC’s website.
Step 2: Look for the UKSSSC 2022 Exam Admit Card Link under important announcements and click on it.
Step 3: Type in your user id and password.
Step 4: On your device, your UKSSSC 2022 Admit Card will show. Keep it safe and download it for future use.
It is recommended that two printouts of the admission card be brought to the test. Along with the Admit Card, students are recommended to bring one picture id proof to the tests.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Exam Centres
Because this is a position with the Uttarakhand state government, the examination will be held in Uttarakhand. Cities such as Dehradun, for example, might be among the centers. A complete list of centers has yet to be revealed.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is the test pattern for UKSSSC Recruitment 2022:
- The test will be a multiple-choice objective type with four or more choices.
- The CBT test will be worth 100 marks.
- Each multiple-choice question is worth one mark.
- There is a negative marking for incorrect responses. For incorrect responses, a deduction of 1/4 or 0.25 will be applied.
- Questions from disciplines such as General Hindi, General Knowledge, and General Studies will be included in the CBT test (includes history, polity, geography, economics, environment, computer, science, miscellaneous, current affairs, etc)
The table below contains the following information:
|Mode of Exam||Online exam or CBT|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Negative Marking||¼ or 0.25 deducted for every wrong answer|
UKSSSC Syllabus 2022
1. General Hindi
- Hindi language introduction, literature, and development
- Hindi grammar, includes Hindi Lipi and Varnamala, Devanagari Lipi development, Swar, and Vyanjan
- Check Hindi spellings
- Correcting word structure
- Tatsam, Tadbhav, Deshaj, and other Hindi word types.
- Sandhi, Samas, Muhavre, Lokokti, and Vakya formation are some additional concepts.
- Hindi letter and essay writing
- Hindi typing
2. General Knowledge
- Books and their authors, countries/states and their capitals, and countries and their currencies and other all common ideas.
- Range of sports
- Various government programs and initiatives
- Science and technology knowledge, key organization headquarters, defense and technology, research, and national and international concerns
- Current events
3. General Studies
- History of ancient India, medieval India, and modern India, as well as global history
- Indian Constitution (Political Science)
- India’s and the world’s geographies
- Questions from economics, science (physics, chemistry, and biology), environment, computer, miscellaneous, and other areas are included in the general studies.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Result
The UKSSSC 2022 recruiting examination will take place after July 2022. The exact dates are yet to be revealed. After the exam, the results will be available on the official website after some time. Candidates can verify their results on the Commission’s website after the results are revealed.
How to Check UKSSSC Result 2022?
Step 1: Go to the official UKSSSC’s website.
Step 2: Look for the UKSSSC Exam Result Link for 2022 in the important announcements area and click on it.
Step 3: Fill in the required information and click Login.
Step 4: Your screen will display the UKSSSC Result for 2022.
Step 5: Candidates are asked to download and store the results for future reference.
The total marks earned by the candidate, as well as additional information such as name, roll number, and so on, will be included in the result.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Expected Cutoffs
Cut-offs are determined by a variety of criteria, including the number of open positions, the number of candidates that took the exam, and the average score of candidates.
The Commission will issue the cut-off when the final results are announced. The following are the minimum qualifying marks for each category for the year 2022,
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates who apply for the UKSSSC 2022 will be chosen based on their performance in the written test.
After the written exam, the applicants who pass will be subjected to a typing test. Only a few positions require a typing exam.
Candidates that are chosen will be required to go through a document verification procedure.
The final merit list will be published on UKSSSC’s official website when the documents have been confirmed.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Salary Range
Salary varies depending on the position. It might be anything between INR 29,200 and INR 1,10,000. On the official website, a list of posts will be released, along with their salary ranges. Candidates are encouraged to visit the website for further information or visit this page for the most up-to-date information on UKSSSC 2022 Recruitment.
News Analyst and Content manager.