Isaiah Walker, 22, has been reported missing, and the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department is searching for him. The police have asked for the public’s assistance in finding the missing person. Let’s see What happened to Isaiah Walker in detail.
Missing : What happened to Isaiah Walker?
The public’s help is needed to find 22-year-old Isaiah Walker, according to detectives with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department’s Missing People Unit.
At around 7 p.m. on Saturday, Isaiah Walker was reportedly seen leaving his house on Camp Stewart Road. According to the authorities, Walker has a cognitive disability and autism.
According to the police,
Walker is about 6 feet tall and weighs 165 pounds.
His eyes are brown, and he has short brown hair.
A gray sweater, blue trousers, and rain boots were Walker’s last known outfits.
Police believe he may be holding an iPad. According to CMPD, they are actively coordinating their search for Walker with the Charlotte Fire Department.
Public's Assistance Requested in Missing Person Investigation https://t.co/h2b0VzuyX1
— CMPD News (@CMPD) March 12, 2023
Help the Investigation
The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department has requested the public to help the investigation incase if anyone come to know any information regarding the missing person Isaiah Walker.
Call 911 right away if you have any information on his whereabouts. Please refer to report number 20230311-1915-00 for further details on this situation.
Other Missing Cases
More than 3,500 missing person reports are submitted to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department each year. According to the CMPD website, kids between the ages of 13 and 17 make up about 70% of those reports, with adults making up the remaining 30%. The Charlotte Observer reported that the body of 48-year-old Charlotte resident Matt Sullivan was discovered near McAlpine Creek Park on Monday in one of CMPD’s most recent missing persons cases. According to the CMPD, less than 10% of missing persons reports in Charlotte are related to criminal activity, and the majority of those who go missing are located or come home within days.
How to Report a Missing Person in Charlotte?
According to CMPD, there is no waiting period before you can submit a missing persons report. Call 911 as soon as you can if a loved one goes missing. The names of any family members and friends should be mentioned when speaking with an officer, according to the N.C. Department of Public Safety. If the person has a cognitive disability, you can also ask law enforcement to issue a bulletin or a Silver Alert, according to NCDPS.
Follow us on Twitter for more updates.
Rohini (Editor) is a content writer with 3 years of experience in content writing. She joined Medico Topics on the Breaking News trainee scheme in 2022 and now works on MedicoTopics.com. She possesses a keen interest in political and entertainment matters, including the latest and most widely circulating celebrity rumors, and comprehensive resources on the wealth of renowned actors, athletes, players, and politicians around the globe.