Missing: Breadson John found safe after 8 months in Missouri, What happened to the 8 year-old Vancouver boy?

Breadson John
Breadson John, 8 year old boy who went missing


Authorities reported that Breadson John, who went missing for 8 months, was finally found safe last week. It was unclear what he was doing in Missouri, how he had arrived, or what he had been doing since June. Let’s see what happened to Breadson John in detail.

What happened to Breadson John?

The FBI office in Seattle said on Tuesday that a youngster who had been missing from Washington state since at least mid-June had been located safely in Missouri.

Breadson John, 8, had gone missing by June 17, when a welfare check at his residence in Vancouver, Washington, right across the state line from Oregon, revealed his absence, officials said.

The FBI previously stated that there were “concerns for his welfare” in the neighborhood, and Vancouver police detectives sent to check on Breadson were unable to locate him.

Breadson, also known by the moniker Brxsan, was born in Hawaii and is fluent in both English and Chuukese, also known as Trukese, and spoken by the Chuukese people of the Federated States of Micronesia, according to the bureau.

Breadson John
Breadson John amber alert

Breadson John missing case:

The youngster resided in the Walnut Grove Landing apartments in the 4700 block of Northeast 72nd Avenue in Vancouver with his grandparents, Masterino Machuo and Refoela Refalopei.

Last year, a “community member” called Washington Child Protective Services, which led to a police welfare check on June 17.

During the welfare check, the officers did not see the child. According to investigators, John’s family members said to police he wasn’t missing, but wouldn’t reveal where he was.

According to officials, Machuo and Refalopei have not assisted with the inquiry. They faced custodial interference charges in December.

According to the FBI, Machuo and Refalopei later left the apartment building, but are still residing nearby in Vancouver.

In January, the police stated that they were attempting to track down John’s parents, but were unsure of their whereabouts. Last year, authorities speculated that they may have given John’s grandparents custody and then left for Micronesia.

The authorities remained quiet on John’s whereabouts or what transpired to him during the eight months he was away.

The FBI claimed that following his abduction in Vancouver, he had connections to or might travel to the Federated States of Micronesia, Hawaii, Arizona, or Washington.

Breadson John was found safe:

Eight months after going missing, an 8-year-old Vancouver child was located by the FBI in Jasper County, Missouri, on Friday, according to authorities.

Breadson John was located safely by Jasper County Sheriff officers and FBI agents in Kansas City, who then turned him over to the Missouri Department of Social Services. He will be picked up in Kansas City by representatives of Washington Child Protection Services, according to a statement released by the FBI Seattle on Tuesday.

The FBI updated its missing poster for Breadson over a month ago. The phrase “Recovered” is now printed next to images of him on the poster.


Guitarist Davis Causey dies, sea level band member cause of death and obituary

How did Shofukutei Shohei die? Japanese actor cause of death explained

Follow us on Twitter for more updates.




Leave a Comment