Josefa Salinas is well-known all over the world for her work as a radio host, producer, author, motivational speaker, social media influencer, and content developer. She unexpectedly passed away, leaving her loved ones and friends in mourning. Let’s explore her condition and Josefa Salinas cause of death in detail.
What happened to Josefa Salinas?
According to the following web reports, Josefa Salinas passed away. Jimmy Reyes, a well-known radio host, made the announcement on his official Facebook page, although the specific time and cause of death have not yet been disclosed.
Josefa Salinas cause of death
As per the online sources, Salinas cause of death has not been disclosed yet. Josefa Salinas was more than an Award Winning Radio Personality, she was our Comrade in the fight to make the community better, and safer, for more than just Black and Brown youth, but for all people!
From the late ’90s until she returned to the Creator, she was Committed! She helped raise monies for victims of homicides, and schools, and encouraged youth and families in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties, She gave to the people, and she never Stopped. To her beautiful children, family, and friends, we will not forget! Love/Respect
The cause of death for Josefa Salinas has not yet been released. Medico Topics have made an effort to get in touch with her family and close friends to ask them about the incident. There have been no answers as of yet. Once we get enough data, we’ll update this page. We’ll soon publish more details about Josefa Salinas cause of death.
Who was Josefa Salinas?
- Josefa Salinas, an American author, media personality, businesswoman, producer, content writer, vocal instructor, and celebrity partner personality, was born in 1969.
- She was married to rapper and actor Coolio, a well-known American. On September 28, 2022, Coolio passed away in Los Angeles.
- In SoCal, Josefa Salinas has hosted radio shows for 30 years. She is regularly heard on several FM radio stations from the Central Coast to the Inland Empire!
- Josefa received the esteemed “Woman of the Year in Arts and Media” award from the Los Angeles County Commission on Women and the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors on March 9, 2020.
- She has won numerous awards, including two “Crystal Awards” from the National Association of Broadcasters, a spot on the list of California’s 100 Most Powerful and Influential Women’s Councils, a commission appointment from Mayor Garcetti, and President Barak Obama’s Presidential Volunteer Service Award.
- “101 Things to Know Before You Date My Daughter, My Best Friend, or Me” was written by her.
- Artisha Ivey, Brandi Ivey, Jackie Ivey, and Artis Ivey III are the four children of Josefa Salinas and Coolio.
Josefa & Coolio Relationship
- Josefa remained steadfastly at his side as Coolio started to gain notoriety.
- The couple was hitched in 1996, but they divorced after only four years.
- The couple’s divorce was never discussed in public, but despite this, they were still able to maintain a close connection.
- Coolio and model Mimi Ivey had a love relationship before his passing.
Did Coolio and Josefa Salinas have any kids?
- Together, the couple welcomed four children during their relationship: three daughters and a son.
- They are the parents of son Artis Ivey III and daughters Artisha Ivey, Brandi Ivey, and Jackie Ivey.
- Coolio, whose true name is Artis Leon Ivey Jr., is reported to have fathered at least eleven other children with various women.
- He frequently expressed his affection for his kids and once threatened to serve his entire life in jail if someone “messed” with his kids.
- On Wednesday, September 28, 2022, Coolio suddenly away at the age of 59. He was “discovered on the floor” with what appeared to be a heart attack.
Tributes to Josefa Salinas
Alex Cortex said,
Damn, I can’t believe the news. Josefa Salinas was such a beautiful person. I was blessed to be her friend, she also made the best Chocolate Fudge. Josefa fought for Women’s rights, Latino rights everything that was messed up in the world she’d spoke up for those who did not have a voice, and she used the Radio airwaves to speak her truth. Rest In Peace Hermana. Que dios te bendiga! one love
My heart breaks of hearing the passing of Josefa Salinas. Our paths crossed when we both participated in Latina Global Executive Leadership Program. She also briefly supported RTEA as Community Outreach on the LA Metro Universal City Pedestrian Bridge project. Love you Hermana.
Many thanks for your service to the Inland Empire! Rest Well, Lady Josefa Salinas!
Today has been an emotional day, found out that our Hermana Josefa Salinas passed away. There’s so much to say about her, she was an amazing person with a beautiful soul! She loved making a difference in the community, she touched so many lives with ALL she did. From her -How to be a girl camps to wanting to give EVERYONE a free Christmas Tree/presents on the radio. 22+ years of friendship and I’ll never forget it. It was an honor to call you a friend and to have worked on the radio with you all these years, we went through a lot! I know you’ll forever live in our hearts. It’s gonna be so hard for me not to say that you’re coming on next on the radio. I’ll never forget you.
Follow us on Twitter for more updates.
Lavanya (Senior Editor) is a full-time content writer with almost 5 years of experience and a part-time teacher. She joined Medico Topics on the Breaking News trainee scheme in 2022 and now works on MedicoTopics.com. As a lifelong learner, She is constantly curious about learning new things and passionate about sharing knowledge with people through her writing and teaching.