Oxford teacher banned: An Oxford teacher who admitted to having sexual relations with a student has been banned from teaching for an indeterminate period of time.
Stuart Hubble, 52, committed three counts of sexual behavior with a female aged 13 to 17 and an abuse of trust in December 2019. He taught at an Oxford school from 2013 to 2019.
In January 2020, he was given a suspended jail term.
If he is not excluded from the profession, a panel says public trust would be “seriously harmed.”
Hubble had shown “a degree of understanding and regret” in his acts, according to the Teaching Regulation Agency panel.
Despite the fact that Hubble was “experiencing emotional issues” at the time of the crimes, it was determined that he was not “under duress” and that his acts were purposeful.
According to the panel, Hubble was suspended and investigated by police after the school received a severe safeguarding claim against him.
In January 2019, he was arrested and the school sacked him.
Hubble was sentenced to 12 months in jail, with a 24-month suspension and 180 hours of unpaid labor.
He was also handed a five-year sexual harm prevention order as well as a ten-year commitment to sign the sex offenders registry.
What to do if you are a student?
For students concerns,
First and all, he will not attempt to rape you; this is a very unusual case. Since teachers are extremely good and can never do such things in school, this is impossible because there are many cameras around the building. It only happened in lesser schools, such as in villages.
And, if it happened by coincidence, If he’s obsessed with you, Let me tell you what to do.
So here are a few things to keep you safe if your him/her.
- Don’t be shy.
- Scream as loudly as you possibly can
- Tries to attack him by punching or kicking him
- And finally, utter a conversation…. don’t you dare to touch me again.
- Don’t tell anyone that your sir tried to touch you since his job may be over or if he’s married. His married life will be ruined.
- Give him another opportunity.
- If he tries it again, Just inform your principal parents and everyone else about it. So everyone knows how that individual is and what sort of person he or she is.
News Analyst and Content manager.