How did Martha Palafox Gutiérrez Die: Martha Palafox Gutiérrez (February 23, 1949 – March 17, 2022) was a Mexican politician of the Labor Party died on 17 March 2022 at the age of 73. The cause of death is not revealed yet. She was a Senator in the Mexican Congress’s LXII Legislature, representing Tlaxcala. During the LVII and LIX legislatures, she also served as a deputy in the Chamber of Deputies.
Who was Martha Palafox Gutiérrez?
Martha Palafox Gutiérrez was born in Huamantla on February 23, 1949. She is a Mexican citizen. Martha Palafox Gutiérrez received her education at the Autonomous University of Tlaxcala. Martha Palafox Gutiérrez is a Mexican politician who is a member of the Labor Party. She is currently a Senator in the Mexican Congress’s LXII Legislature, representing Tlaxcala. During the LVII and LIX legislatures, she also served as a deputy in the Chamber of Deputies. She died on March 17, 2022, at the age of 73.
She was a politician from Mexico.
Martha Palafox Gutiérrez has a political background.
Martha Palafox Gutiérrez has served as a member of the Mexican Senate and the Mexican Chamber of Deputies.
Martha Palafox Gutierrez is another name for her.
Cause of death
How did Martha Palafox Gutiérrez Die: Stay tuned with us to read latest articles, news and information about what happened to Martha Palafox Gutiérrez, Mexican politician, that died on Thursday March 17th 2022 at age of 73. The cause of death is not revealed yet.
- What kind of cancer did Traci Braxton have? Everything You Need to Know
- What happened? How did Peter Bowles die? Cause of Death Explained
- What is Rosa Bonheur famous for? Why did google create doodle for Rosa Bonheur?
- Is the US getting rid of Daylight Savings? Who doesn’t do Daylight Savings?
- American Journalist Brent Renaud killed in Ukraine: What happened? How did he die?
Follow us on Reddit for instant updates!